Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5 next to Gantry 4

• SOLVED Gantry 5 next to Gantry 4

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Can Gantry 5 be run side by side with Gantry 4? For example if I want to use a G4 template for desktop view and a G5 Template for mobile view?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 next to Gantry 4

• You can run Gantry 5 alongside Gantry 4, yes. But you can't use them in the way you described. A menu item has to be using Gantry 4 or Gantry5. You can't have mobile view on Gantry 5 and desktop view on Gantry 4 for the same menu item.

I would also say that trying to use both Gantry 4 and Gantry 5 at the same time can get awfully complicated so it's best to stick to one or the other.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 next to Gantry 4

• I was asking cos the customer wants to keep the style of Juxta but want it responsive as well. Thanks anyway.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 next to Gantry 4

• Ok, you won't be able to do that.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds