Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

SOLVED Particle interactions with the wordpress framework/queries.

• SOLVED Particle interactions with the wordpress framework/queries.

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • Hello,

I have been working on a website using a Gantry 5 theme and it has been going well and I have most of my page layouts in place now. However I ran into something. I have a "projects" page which makes use of particles that show images and allows for making them clickable to go to a given URL. However when I am going to put this project live, I'd rather just be able to make use of the wordpress framework and simply make posts within a given category and have this interact with the particles to change the image and link to their respective featured image and permalink. Is there any way of making this interaction happen? I wouldn't mind it if it requires the creation of some new files within the theme, I'm just not sure how to go about adjusting the theme to do this without damaging anything.

For reference, I am using the salient theme, and apart from some small adjustments I am using the demo portfolio page.

Any help would be appreciated, many thanks!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Fokke Zijlstra.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Particle interactions with the wordpress framework/queries.

• Re: SOLVED Particle interactions with the wordpress framework/queries.

• Thanks for your response, that's unfortunate. I guess I will have a deeper dive into RokSprocket then, thanks Damir!

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds