Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

SOLVED Category Blog - Callisto

• MarkD

SOLVED Category Blog - Callisto

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • We are re-developing our site using Gantry and Callisto. Since our Category Blog page is styled differently than the rest of our site we created a new outline for it. It has a pagecontent particle in the mainfeature area and has been assigned to its own menu. The blog outline is set as the default template for the blog menu item. The initial page displays as it should but when clicking on an article title to go further, it does not display the article. It only displays the sidefeature. I feel like we are missing a step somewhere. We have had this issue elsewhere but have worked around it so far. It is time to figure this out.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by MarkD.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Category Blog - Callisto

• Would you please create a Super Admin login for me and place it in the SECURE part of your Reply

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

so that I can take a look.
    • The following users have thanked you: MarkD

• MarkD

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by MarkD. Reason: fixed title
    • MarkD

• We are still having trouble with this. Currently, I am in the process of building the default layout from scratch as opposed to the original which was a duplicate of another layout. Not sure if this will make a difference or not. Any insight or assistance would be appreciated.
    • MarkD

• This can be marked as solved! We had an extension called CW Multicats installed for having articles in multiple categories. We eliminated the need for this over time by use of roksprocket (love this extension!) and tags. I just uninstalled it and all our issues went away!
    • The following users have thanked you: DanG

• DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• MarkD wrote:
      This can be marked as solved! We had an extension called CW Multicats installed for having articles in multiple categories. We eliminated the need for this over time by use of roksprocket (love this extension!) and tags. I just uninstalled it and all our issues went away!

Thanks so much for posting the resolution - we appreciate it ;)

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds