Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Second Menu - Menu in a Module or Particle

• Lownotes
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED Second Menu - Menu in a Module or Particle

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • I need to create a second menu in the middle of the page, different content than the main menu. Is it possible to create a second pill type menu with dropdowns using the built in menu system. The reason why I ask is that there is a warning if you try to place a menu particle elsewhere. Or do I need to load some other 3rd party menu system/module.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Lownotes.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Second Menu - Menu in a Module or Particle

• Lownotes wrote:
      I need to create a second menu in the middle of the page, different content than the main menu. Is it possible to create a second pill type menu with dropdowns using the built in menu system. The reason why I ask is that there is a warning if you try to place a menu particle elsewhere. Or do I need to load some other 3rd party menu system/module.

The Menu particle is designed to be used in navigation and header section only. The navigation section is recommended. You could go with our RokNavMenu or a 3rd party menu system.
    • Lownotes
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Second Menu - Menu in a Module or Particle

• Thanks, I found a third party module... sort of.

Just curious if you've ever seen a third party module that offers styling options and layout the way you would do a stack a links at the footer of the site. Seems as if all menu modules are always focused on main menu nav styles and then the template demos resort to old school hand made links in the footer. I'd like to keep all of my menuing consitent, in the menu manager and have a nice way to manage 10-30 footer links in nicely styled display that is not dropdown, but rather static.

Have not yet found a static link display module with nice styling options in it.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds