Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry Menu Systems?

• Gantry Menu Systems?

Posted 14 years 3 weeks ago
    • I just installed Gantry (first just the template+framework bundle and then the Quickstart bundle for the framework) and I'm noticing that while submenu items are in the HTML itself, hovering over a parent does not cause the submenu items to appear.

I would think that a full featured menu system would be available in the Framework, but then again perhaps not.

It would just be good to know what I should be expecting out of the framework.
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Gantry Menu Systems?

• Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• hi there,

did you install the rt_gantry_j15 template bundle or any of the gantry club templates?

if it is the default gpl gantry package then it wont support the roknavmenu by default.
      roknavmenu is a club extension only and is therefore not included in the gpl gantry release.

there is a way to have a css dropdown as seen in the free quasar template, you can find some more info here: demo.rockettheme.com/free/quasar/tutorials/menu-setup

it is also planned to have a tutorial on how to use roknavmenu with the gpl gantry template, you may want to keep an eye on this page: www.gantry-framework.org/documentation/j...ze/roknavmenu-themes

all gantry club templates (reaction, dominion, kinetic, crystalline and quantive so far) have the roknavmenu support already built-in. this allows the usage of fusionmenu (dropdownmenu with subtext and menu icons) as seen in some of the demo sites, other demo sites showcase the splitmenu version but also support the fusionmenu.

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
  • Re: Gantry Menu Systems?

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • Hi, I joined the $50 Wordpress club and downloaded the Dominion theme. However, I found that the RokNavMenu did not come with it. Was it supposed to? I didn't see any indication that it wasn't supposed to. I thought I by signing up, I was getting everything I need to make it look and run like the demo. Thank you. Help would be appreciated.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 13 years 5 months ago

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds