Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 5: setting up lnew layouts to work with styling

• Dave S
    • Hero Rocketeer

Gantry 5: setting up lnew layouts to work with styling

Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    • For Mark:

You answered my question saying what I was asking for is too complex for me.

Would creating a child theme allow me to dissect the structure and hopefully allow me to make my own presets, layouts and such?

I already made my own layouts using the code from gantry5 website tutorial which was pretty easy

Linking that code and syntax to the proper back end resources is more complicated.

Let me know if creating a child theme allow me to dissect the structure and hopefully allow me to make my own presets, layouts and such?

thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry 5: setting up lnew layouts to work with styling

Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    • Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

No need for child themes just read the docs and look at theme files for yaml layouts, presets, styling, etc.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds