Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

backtotop atom seems to be breaking template

• backtotop atom seems to be breaking template

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • After upgrading Gantry to the most recent version and upgrading the template also to the most recent J4 compatible version I tried flipping the site over to J4. Now I get an error on all of the pages which seems to point to the backtotop atom. We don't even have the backtotop atom in any of our layouts though... Error is here:

0 An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Rendering Atom 'backtotop' failed on error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("DOM Error 76: Unexpected end tag : i while parsing:

The site is running here: testing.myamigosbec.org

Any idea what might be causing this?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: backtotop atom seems to be breaking template

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: backtotop atom seems to be breaking template

• Done. Thank you!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: backtotop atom seems to be breaking template

• Ok that's not a rockettheme template that you are using and the "backtotop" particle is part of that template. I suggest that you ask Joomlead for support on their product.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds