Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry WP menus & sub-menus NOT working

• Gantry WP menus & sub-menus NOT working

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • i've wasted about 4-6 hours trying to get the gantry menu's and submenus to appear and work. it is very unintuitive. tried it on wp quantive and wp crystalline and its the same issue. sub-menus never show up, css drop down never shows up. it's nothing like the demo and i already have a running wp site and don't want to install rocketlauncher.

i've been adding the gantry menu widget to header/nav/subnav (tried it all) and it's not associating the menu's with their drop down sub-categories, it's only putting the categories all in the same row with no submenus.

putting separate menus in ie. header and a separate one in navigation NEVER associates the menu's as it should and they permanently remain instead of menu's/categories properly being associated with their subcategories. www.holisticawakening.com/members/ (open for now until i lock it to members

i have wishlist member installed but don't think it would block the menus. someone said he'd look on a different quantive thread and didn't get to it..anyone actually know what i'm talking about?

they really have to just make it so the menu's, submenus and categories WORK with wordpress.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Gantry WP menus & sub-menus NOT working

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • hi again,

we always recommend to install the rocketlauncher on a test site, this allows you to check all the admin settings used, so you can then apply those to your existing site.

in your case it would also clarify if wishlist member is conflicting.

downloading the rocketlauncher, uploading it, creating a database and running the install only takes a few minutes, but is very valuable.

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds