Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry Override Setting (Juxta Wordpress)

• Oguz
    • Rocketeer
    • Software Engineer

Gantry Override Setting (Juxta Wordpress)

Posted 13 years 3 months ago
    • Hello,

I created a setting as Page Stayla and Added all my pages to that style but my front page changes too!!! I removed rokstories from showcase and it doesn't show up for frontpage too...

Then I created another style : FrontPage Stayla and I assigned it to tempalate page types front page and home page but they don't effect front page...

I need to make 3 overrides for :

1) Front Page (Home page whatever you call)
      2) Pages
      3) Posts

But when I assigned pages it changes front page too...
  • Re: Gantry Override Setting (Juxta Wordpress)

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • Hi Oguz,

You probably are using a static page as your front page, you can just remove/disable what you don't need on the override you've assigned to the front page type ? :)

Thanks
      Jakub
    • Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.
    • Oguz
    • Rocketeer
    • Software Engineer

Re: Gantry Override Setting (Juxta Wordpress)

• When I make changeds on the Pages, my front page changes too.
    • Oguz
    • Rocketeer
    • Software Engineer

• At WP Admin panel, Settings, Reading, Front page displays : Your latest posts .

Other options are static Front Page or Post Page. I use it to be able to use Gantry Theme Settings.

At Juxta Theme Settings, Content, Blog query can be Attachment - Page - Post - Revision. I choose attachment because I don't wanna show any page or post on the front page.

And yes my front page doesn't act like a front page although I created a frontpage style and assigned front page and home page to it. It acts like a post page. When I added a new post, I am assigning it to post style manually, if I assign Pages (mean all pages) my front page is changing.

How can I make my front page act like a front page according to gantry settings.

Thanks
    • Oguz
    • Rocketeer
    • Software Engineer

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • Any idea?

same thing here: toronto.interculturaldialog.com

I created a style for home page and assigned home page and front page but my home page acts like post page.

and solutions?
  • Re: Gantry Override Setting (Juxta Wordpress)

Posted 13 years 4 days ago
    • Did you ever find a solution for this? I have the same problem. I have content turned off in default override, I try to turn it on for Post pages, post show back up on home page.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds