Welcome Guest! Login
2 items / $48.00 Checkout

Crystaline Template upgraded to 1.5.6 issue

• Crystaline Template upgraded to 1.5.6 issue

Posted 13 years 11 months ago
    • After I upgraded the Crystaline template to 1.5.6 and the Gantry framework to 3.0.3 i have not been able to make any changes to the template parameters. The entire page loads showing all the parameters but none of the drop downs work, and the sliders for on/off functions are only showing check boxes. It's as if the javascript function isn't working? Any ideas? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the template just to make sure it was done correctly but the issue persists. Any help would be greatly appreciated...i'm stuck until i can get this fixed.

brian
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Crystaline Template upgraded to 1.5.6 issue

• when you upgraded, did you uninstall Gantry (previous version) and then uninstall the template, then reinstall Gantry 3.0.3 and then the Crystalline 1.5.6?

try uninstalling Gantry and the template and then reinstall Gantry 3.0.3 and then the template.
  • Re: Crystaline Template upgraded to 1.5.6 issue

• I tried what you've suggested, but still no luck. I had upgraded another site with the same template on the same server earlier in the day and had not problems. I'm stumped. Any help is appreciated.
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• if you like you may send me admin login info via PM and I will be happy to take a look at it.
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Thanks this does appear to be a bug with IE8 and script runtime issues. I have notified the dev team and we will report back as soon as the dev's have analyzed the matter.

In the mean time you should be able to use the Firefox web browser to edit your site. In fact once you get used to using firefox and discover the firebug utility plugin for firefox you may never go back.

• Thanks for taking a look at it. Hopefully the dev team will be able to get a fix for this soon. The interesting part is that I only ever use Firefox to work on my sites.
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• are you having this issue using firefox?

• yes, the issue is in Firefox. I just tried opening the template manager in Safari and it works fine.
      The other interesting this is that in another Crystaline template that i'm using for a different site it works fine in Firefox. ????
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• are you using Gantry 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 in the other site? This is listed in the top right of the template manager for rt_crystalline
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Brian Claus wrote:
      Thanks for taking a look at it. Hopefully the dev team will be able to get a fix for this soon. The interesting part is that I only ever use Firefox to work on my sites.
      hi brian,

which version of firefox are you using on which os?

i just tried ff 3.6.3 on mac on your site and i did not have any issues.

also checked on an older ff 3.5.9 on win7 and had no problems.

could you try another computer and check there?

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds