Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5 photon theme issue

• Kalen

SOLVED Gantry 5 photon theme issue

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • I'm using photon theme on wordpress and yesterday after an update, I got a WSOD. I rolled back the update, and it's still not working. I checked with a default wordpress theme and it works again, so I'm pretty sure it's either Gantry 5 or the photon theme that's the issue. I am a novice at this, so I don't know what steps to take to fix the issue. Please help!
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 photon theme issue

• Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.
      FTP info with Username and password is also necessary ...
      For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
    • Kalen

• I'm not sure what the FTP username and password is, where would I find that?
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Kalen

• I'm sorry, it didn't save for some reason. This one should work.
    • Kalen

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Kalen.
    • Kalen

• I'm sorry again, I don't know what I'm doing and apparently I set up the FTP wrong. this is the correct information.
    • Kalen

• Update since yesterday: Someone has been in and trying to fix things, and we may have made them worse x_x. The WSOD is gone, but he got rid of all the stuff saved in my theme. I'm hoping I can recover my theme files, but we're having some difficulty. If I can get it back to how it was yesterday with everything in place and the WSOD, I'm hoping you can look at it then. I'll keep you posted.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Kalen.
    • Kalen

• Okay, it should be back to how it was before he changed things. The WSOD is back, but my theme is back to normal from the backup. Apparently it's a 500 error, and I think the problem might be with the photon theme, because the site works on the default theme. I don't have customizations (colours, extra particles, theme outlines) saved anywhere except directly in the theme (?), becasue I honestly don't know what I'm doing and have been learning as I go. Some of the information I gave before has changed because it was lost when we backed up, so I'll update with the login access below.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds