• Bridget
    • Rocketeer

WP Menu and Gantry menu Not matching

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • Bridget
    • Rocketeer

Re: WP Menu and Gantry menu Not matching

• Just a bump on this.. I see we've had a decent amount of views on this and I really consider this a HUGE BUG.. so hopefully someone from Gantry will look into this.

I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
    • Bridget
    • Rocketeer

• I'm willing to pay to fix this... it's a big issue for us....
    • Bridget
    • Rocketeer

• I understand this is a free product so I'm trying not to complain.... BUT.... I'm a little shocked that no one is advising on this major bug. Am I to assume that Rocketthem is no longer supporting Wordpress for Gantry? Rockettheme has every right not to since this is a free product but it would be nice to know if they aren't because otherwise I can no longer use Gantry for my wordpress installs.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• HI Bridget we are still supporting WordPress i just found this thread, we know about this its not a bug the implementation is missing that will synchronize the menus from Gantry 5 and WordPress menu. Devs are working on it as its not a minor thing so read below for a workaround.

Best way is to delete wp-content/themes/THEMENAME/custom/config/menu/menuname.yaml. You will loose the changes you did from Gantry menu, but it will fix the menu for you.
    • The following users have thanked you: Bridget

• Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds