Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

Looking for a social login/sharing plugins that play well with Gantry 5

• Looking for a social login/sharing plugins that play well with Gantry 5

Posted 8 years 3 weeks ago
    • I've been working on my website and I wanted to add two features to make it easier for people to login and share stuff on my site. The first feature is a social login or openID login (not sure what the correct term is,) basically I want people to be able to login using their twitter, facebook, google, or whatever accounts. I've tried Jetpack, but it kinda broke Gantry. I also wanted to have share buttons on the site, but plugins I tried (Ultimate Social Share, Jetpack, and miniOrange, I think) also caused Gantry to not work.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I've been working with Joomla ever since 2011, but Wordpress and it's communities are a bit of a mystery to me. Thanks for your help.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Looking for a social login/sharing plugins that play well with Gantry 5

Posted 8 years 2 weeks ago
    • Are you running RokSprocket as well? The compatibility between 3rd party plugins and Gantry is usually pretty good... I have seen issues with JetPack... RokSprocket, RokBox, and RokGallery however don't always play nice with other plugins...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Looking for a social login/sharing plugins that play well with Gantry 5

• That's probably it then. I'm running Roksprocket and Rokgallery on the site, though I haven't started using them yet.

I did find a social media login plugin that works. I'm still looking for the sharing plugin, though. Thanks for the information. I really do appreciate it. :)
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Looking for a social login/sharing plugins that play well with Gantry 5

• :)

If a thread is solved please edit your *original/first* post and place "[SOLVED]" (no quotes; but you do need the brackets) at the beginning of your post title. Changing the post icon to the Solved Checkmark is helpful too. :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds