Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Latest Gantry update BREAKS widgets

• Re: Latest Gantry update BREAKS widgets

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • I'll have to check in the office - but if I do it will be without the latest changes to the site...

Is there no way to fix without going back to the last back up version?

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to steve cameron, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by steve cameron.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Latest Gantry update BREAKS widgets

• Hi Damir... I want to be certain I do this right... do you want me to replace the curtrent site with the complete back up version? I will los the changes I have made since the back up was made in January - correct?

I just want to make sure that this is what you are saying before I wipe out these changes.. I do not know how to revert to the site before the update other than by doing this...

If you need me to do something else, please explain as if I were 5 years old ;-)
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by steve cameron.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Hi Damir... thank you so much for all the time and attention you have given me to get this issue fxed - you have gone above and beyond!
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Adam

• Think I've had a similar issue. Our clients homepage has been wiped so it has a default layout with just the header and footer content.
      Upon trying to replicate/rebuild it we can't add any roksprocket widgets. Only rokajaxsearch is available (from the rok widgets).

Fasthosts were nice enough to inform us they don't use R1Soft or have any auto backups. So at the moment I'm trying to find the original files to reupload it, failing that I'd have to copy the code over manually. The issue with this would be that I can no longer access my widgets.

Any help wold be greatly appreciated. It's disappointing to be having to work on this in my sparetime when the job was already done.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds