Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Plugin install failed. gantry_wordpress_framework-4.1​.2.zip

• Amar

Plugin install failed. gantry_wordpress_framework-4.1​.2.zip

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • hello i cant install granty framewwork to wordpress im reciveing the bellow error kindly advise...

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: gantry_wordpress_framework-4.1.2.zip
      Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /hermes/bosoraweb074/b290/ipg.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/binwb/wp-content/plugins/gantry/

Plugin install failed.

Return to Plugins page

im using wordpress WordPress 3.9.1

regards
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Plugin install failed. gantry_wordpress_framework-4.1​.2.zip

• Hi Amar,

The error message says it all. You already have gantry installed on the site. I guess you have already used a Gantry template at some point so Gantry is already loaded.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • Amar

• true.. it is a user problem :)

as Wordpress don’t show the process of install so simply i double click the install button again while it was on process.. so in this action I’ve duplicate the file which cause this error...

to solve this problem:(just for record for those whom might have the same problem in future)
      even u go to plugin and u will found it their and just activate it.. ..if you did not find it in plugin you have to go to FTP (web-content >plugins) and delete it and reinstall again and it should work fine..
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi Amar,

Thanks for the confirmation. WordPress is not quite as user friendly in some things as it is in others.

Glad you found a solution and thanks for posting it back as it may help others 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds