Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

Help Needed

• Help Needed

Posted 12 years 4 months ago
    • Hi all,

First off I would like to say a big thnx for all the work that you guys at RocketTheme have done for the Gantry Framework it is undoubtedly the most powerful and versatile framework that I have used for WordPress. I need some help creating something similar to your demo area theme chooser I want to create something like it but am struggling with the construction of it can anybody assist me with this as I am really stuck lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks for your time.

Best Wishes.

Charlie. H
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Help Needed

Posted 12 years 4 months ago
    • Hi Charlie,

The easiest way is to use the RocketLauncher in a separate directory or sub-domain. This way you can investigate all the settings and overrides that get added to give the effects we have.

I have just converted a client site (I am a Joomla fan at heart) and I found it a huge learning curve to get all the stuff into place.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds