Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

huge problem with gantry v.120

• huge problem with gantry v.120

Posted 12 years 6 months ago
    • hi there,

I have a huge problem with my blog. I use a reaction theme and I'm hosted at bluehost. the website is www.oversharing.net

As soon as I updated wordpress to 3.2.1 and gantry to 1.20 from 1.9 the layout of my homepage got really, really messy. see the homepage to figure it out.

I decided to restore an older version of the whole website through the bluehost related feature, but nothing happens (I already did it in the past and it used to work).
      I think it's a problem related to the overrides, because now, if I enter the WP cms in the reaction section,I can't drop down all the overrides anymore (the arrow doesn't work, as well as the menus "overview", "content", etc...).

please tell me what to do because it's a huge mess and my website is f***ed up.

thanks a lot in advance
      Stefano
  • Re: huge problem with gantry v.120

• so? you don't even reply?? Any suggestion???

• Non mi rispondono neanche.

The update messed up my site too!

• voglio fare un tentativo appena ho un pò di tempo...reinstallare il tema direttamente sul server di bluehost e sovrascrivere solo i file che avevo modificato per il layout (alcuni css e alcuni php). appena lo faccio ti dico qualcosa...

ciao
      Stefano

• for business purposes I will avoid rocket themes as of today

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds