Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

Wordpress changed to Joomla

• Wordpress changed to Joomla

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • Hi,

I had a website that was running with Wordpress that had a lot of articles with important information.

I moved the entire site down one folder, so it is now mysite.com/Vault, and put mysite.com running on Joomla.

However, now when I try to login to mysite.com/Vault/wp-login.php I get an error message (error 404--content not found) and I cannot access any of my old articles.

Can anyone please help with this? It is quite important and I have not been able to figure it out for months.

Thank you very much!
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Wordpress changed to Joomla

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • Hi there,

If you just 'moved' the site then I suspect the wp-config.php file has the wrong path so keeps giving errors.

Try editing it to show new path.

If this resolves your problem then please edit your first post in this thread by adding SOLVED at the start of the title and then select the green tick icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

Thanks for your cooperation :)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds