Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

Major Errors with WP 3.2.1 and MediaTemple

• Major Errors with WP 3.2.1 and MediaTemple

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • I'm not sure what's up with my gantry template. I built it for a client based upon the stock gantry theme and everything worked great on my development server. You can see it here - http://corradomatt.com/justinpdm

When I installed the template on the live server, it has nothing but errors. I first tried installing it on the live wordpress installation and after I had the issues and couldn't figure out what the problem was I decided to create a fresh version of wordpress 3.2.1 with a new database and see if I could get it to work. This fresh install is here - http://www.pacdivorce.com/wordpress_3.2.1/

Anytime I put a widget into place on the site I get those error messages.....
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c04/h01/mnt/67634/domains/pacdivorce.com/html/wordpress_3.2.1/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/renderers/gantrywidgetsrenderer.class.php on line 216

I have not been able to trace why this is happening. Please help! I've already spent close to 8 hours on this one!
  • Re: Major Errors with WP 3.2.1 and MediaTemple

• Anyone come up with any suggestions? I'm really searching here!!

• This issue is occurring with ALL rockettheme templates using the gantry framework on my client's server with MediaTemple.

Is anyone else having a problem with MediaTemple hosting and gantry?

• Hi,

Can you please send me your FTP login details, and WordPress login details so I'd be able to check what can be wrong ?

Thanks,
      Jakub
    • Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds