Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Resetting media query breakpoints Gantry 4

• Resetting media query breakpoints Gantry 4

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • I love being able to adjust breakpoints in Gantry 5 template. Great feature. But I've got a Gantry 4 site and need to do same. Specifically, this testing site:

staging3.speedonthewater.com

I need to make screen behavior for ipad mini the same as for Galaxy Tab. I want to force the Hamburger Menu to show up on wider screens to avoid menu wrapping. Galaxy tab is 600 wide in portrait, ipad mini is 767

What is the best way to reset these values... drop the max width of tablet down and force the menu to convert to the mobile hamburger on anything under a 10 inch table? it's the menu that's the issue... setting hidden-large and hidden-desktop sorts out modules OK in Gantry 4..

Thanks...
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Resetting media query breakpoints Gantry 4

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • you can similarly hide specific menu items with the "hidden-tablet" class to keep your menu from wrapping between 960px and 768px

There's no great way in G4 to change when the mobile menu kicks in... if memory serves me there's some complicated processes you can follow detailed in other posts around here... but in my experience the juice was never worth the squeeze
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds