Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Notice: serialize(): "layoutSchemas" is returned from __sleep multiple time

• Notice: serialize(): "layoutSchemas" is returned from __sleep multiple time

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • I am testing RT Paradigm template v1.6 on Joomla 3.6.5 with Gantry 4.1.32.

When enabling "error display" of Joomla, I saw following message at frontend page:

Notice: serialize(): "layoutSchemas" is returned from __sleep multiple times in /libraries/gantry/core/utilities/cache/cache.class.php on line 115

Is this a bug? Or did I made something wrong in settings?

How to fix this?

Thank you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Notice: serialize(): "layoutSchemas" is returned from __sleep multiple time

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Notice: serialize(): "layoutSchemas" is returned from __sleep multiple time

Posted 7 years 6 days ago
    • Hi there,

these notices will be fixed in Gantry 4.1.33 which we are currently preparing.
      Until it's out you can fix it by replacing the file:
      .../libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php with the one attached (unzip first)
    • The following users have thanked you: Laurent, DingoBlue, MrT, Egor, Martin, Hesham Abu Elenain

• Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds