Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 4 save problem

• neotral
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Gantry 4 save problem

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • Hi Guys,
      Just wondering if someone has had an opportunity to look at this?
      Peter
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi Neotral,

Sorry for delay but this one slipped through the net :blush:

I am able to save changes to the temnplate. I was using Windows 10 PC with Chrome.

Not sure why you have so many "Master" versions of the template? The idea of a master is that changes will be site-wide unless you use a override and change elements for assigned pages. Perhaps you have made a change in one master version and expected the change to be carried into other versions? That won't happen as other masters are seen as new templates.

There should only be one master version. Overrides should be created by opening the master and selecting "Save as Copy" and then rename.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • neotral
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Hi David
      THank you for your reply.
      Firstly I have reenabled all the defaults so that the template appears correctly, however if I make a change such as turning off the text sizing, it still appears.
      I have tried to delete all the older files, but it does not actually delete them. They are there next time I login.
      I am using a copy of Halcyon Responsive UPDATE, but when I saved as it then appeared as master.
      It just seems to be a bit mucked up?
      thx for your help
      Peter
    • neotral
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Is there a way to delete the older Master templates?

thx
      Peter
    • Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by neotral.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds