Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw

• Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw

Posted 8 years 3 weeks ago
    • I am getting this error on my site if a link is followed to a non-existant file.

Please see secure tab for example links.

If I follow a link like this: www.mysite.com/this-does-not-exist/ I get a 404 page as expected
      If I follow a link like this: www.mysite.com/this-does-not-exist.php I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw::isHtml5() in libraries/joomla/document/renderer/html/head.php</b> on line 67

I believe, from searching the forum, that this is a Gantry error, and follow-up posts have stated that it would be fixed in Gantry 4, but I am using Gantry 4.1.30 with Oculus template v1.6 and still get the error.

Can anyone advise please?
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Daniel Benson.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw

• We are aware of this and have an outstanding bug ticket. But is something that's very difficult for use to fix because of how Joomla works. There is some suggested workaround here: http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/configuration-and-security/252487-solved-sucuri-site-check-and-gantry/1267129 . We're still looking into this but at the moment it's not a priority item.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Daniel Benson

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw

• MrT wrote:
      We're still looking into this but at the moment it's not a priority item.

Thanks Mark. To clarify, in the solution thread, which error.php file is the fix applied to?

EDIT: Never mind, I assume it's the template's own error.php file.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Daniel Benson.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• There's only one /templates/xxxxxxx/error.php (xxxxxxx being your template name).

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Daniel Benson

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds