Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

top module hyperlinks don't work on mobile

• Luke Douglas
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Another Old Hack!

top module hyperlinks don't work on mobile

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • I have a 'very' unusual problem I haven't been able to diagnose. On WiregrassHabitat.org , the logo, donate and ReStore graphics are hyperlinked and work on non-mobile widths. However, once the width of the browser or if viewed on mobile devices, the hyperlines do not work. The code is in the modules when I view it in the Module Manager. It is strange but when I view the code on mobile view, the hyperlink has been removed as shown below. Any anyone tell me how to get this working as it should be?

href="/"
    • Just another old hacker!
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: top module hyperlinks don't work on mobile

• Luke Douglas wrote:
      I have a 'very' unusual problem I haven't been able to diagnose. On WiregrassHabitat.org , the logo, donate and ReStore graphics are hyperlinked and work on non-mobile widths. However, once the width of the browser or if viewed on mobile devices, the hyperlines do not work. The code is in the modules when I view it in the Module Manager. It is strange but when I view the code on mobile view, the hyperlink has been removed as shown below. Any anyone tell me how to get this working as it should be?

This code line's z-index is placing your hyperlinks BEHIND the backround thus rendering them inaccessible:
      /* iphone menu toggle - this may disable the responsive menu hyperlinks */
      @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
        #rt-header, #rt-top {z-index: 0 !important; } 
      }
      Disable that and the Links work fine.

I really like what you've done with the mobile Toggle button. One suggestion though, as "HOVER" property doesn't exist in mobile touch devices your code line:
      .gf-menu-toggle:hover {
        background-color: #2A4277;
        background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, #2A4277, #2A4277) !important;
      }

doesn't do anything other than forcing the blue menu background when you close the menu sidepanel.

So try this instead:
      .gf-sidemenu-size-marginleft .gf-menu-toggle {
        background-color: #2A4277;
        background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, #2A4277, #2A4277) !important;
      }

To mark this issue as Solved, please change the Topic icon to a Checkmark and add [SOLVED] to the beginning of your Title FIRST post of the Topic

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by DanG.
    • Luke Douglas
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Another Old Hack!

• DanG,

I knew someone would look over my shoulder to show me how dumb I really am. LOL Geez..I can't believe I didn't see that. :(

Thanks.

Luke
    • Just another old hacker!
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Luke Douglas wrote:
      DanG,

I knew someone would look over my shoulder to show me how dumb I really am. LOL Geez..I can't believe I didn't see that. :(

Thanks.

Luke

Certainly NOT! that term that you used Luke but rather my 30000+ posts over your 186 - I have the decided advantage ;)

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds