Template Manager problem in Gantry v3.2.18 on Joomla 2.5.3

• Re: Template Manager problem in Gantry v3.2.18 on Joomla 2.5.3

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • Kat05 wrote:
      azprintz wrote:
      I've pm-ed you with my login details and link
      hi again,

thank you for the details.

your server is not meeting the minimum requirements for joomla 2.5.x, you've been just lucky that it worked so far.
      www.joomla.org/technical-requirements.html
      you have: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 > you need: 7.0
      you have: WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi > you need: fastcgi

kat :)

Hi Kat,
      isn't a problem of minimun requirements of Joomla.
      I have IIS6 too and all run fine.
      I had the same problem on web site of my customer and i solve it removing all Rok Extensions.
      I am investigating to understand what is the exact extension that cause the problem.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Template Manager problem in Gantry v3.2.18 on Joomla 2.5.3

• hi umberto,

why go through this trouble, trying to find out why gantry and rockettheme extensions do not work together nicely in IIS6 if that is not meeting the minimum requirements set by joomla itself??

you said you could not run gantry and our extensions together on IIS6, so i would say it's not all just fine with IIS6. i can run everything just fine together on my mamp pro.
      now it's up to you, if you believe that is rockettheme's or that IIS6 server's fault. :cheesy:
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

• Hi Kat,
      i reinstalled all the Rok Extensions that i have before the Gantry problem and now all run fine.
      Is strange but i can't replicate the problem so i don't know what think about it.
      The important is that now all run fine, thank you for you answer and your support.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Umberto Celentano wrote:
      Hi Kat,
      i reinstalled all the Rok Extensions that i have before the Gantry problem and now all run fine.
      Is strange but i can't replicate the problem so i don't know what think about it.
      The important is that now all run fine, thank you for you answer and your support.
      hi again,

thank you for the new info, glad to hear it's working for you now. :)
    • Steve69
    • Rocketeer

Posted 11 years 9 months ago
    • I am having the same problem, using Joomla 2.5.6, Gantry 3.2.20, PHP 5.2.8 and Appache 2.2.11.

Been pulling my hair out, reinstalled everything and no success. Template manager freezes and does not allow editing of styles, nor does it save them when changed. Stuck on default style.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 11 years 9 months ago
    • hi there,

joomla 2.5 recommends using php 5.3.x
      i have also had success with php 5.2.17, but the older 5.2.8 that you are running simply won't work properly.

kat :)

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Hello there, I have the same issue with my joomla 2.5 sites template manager. It is your myriad template, and it will not let me save or close anythign on the template manager. I have tried everything in all the forums I can find - Cleared cache, upgraded gantry and joomla etc. Please let me know what I can do to fix this, its super frustrating and I need this ready for a client ASAP.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds