Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Date format

• Date format

Posted 11 years 4 days ago
    • Please explain how to change the format of the date on the template for the posts so that it reads month, day and year versus day, month and year. The settings in the control panels of the site and theme have no effect.

Thanks,
      Tom
  • Re: Date format

• I am asking this question for the "picture" dates that appear on the frontpage of the Grunge, February 2011 release. Here is an image of what I am trying to change. www.bigeartunz.com/test/imagefix.jpg
  • Re: Date format

• The theme I am using is for Wordpress, btw.
    • Shazdeh
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Date format

Posted 10 years 10 months ago
    • Hi,
      Please do not reply to your post in the thread, this removes it from the Unanswered Posts List which we usually use to find the posts. If you need to add information, edit the first post instead. Thank you.

To edit the date format you need to modify index.php and home.page files located in rt_grunge_wp/html/ directory. The part that displays the time is between the <!-- Begin Date & Time --> and <!-- Begin Date & Time --> comment highlights.
    • Please don't PM unless requested ;)
      Consider using the custom stylesheet for all your CSS customizations: gantry-framework.org/documentation/wordp...custom_stylesheet.md .
      Please provide the URL to the issue.
      And please mark the thread as solved if the issue is resolved.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds