Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Remnant 1.50 audio player progress bar

• Remnant 1.50 audio player progress bar

Posted 9 months 14 hours ago
    • I have noticed on the demo of the Remnant template (version 1.5.0) on the Rockettheme website that the audio player particle now has a progress bar. I have downloaded and installed 1.5.0 and lo behold no progress bar in the audio player.
      Where have I gone wrong because that is exactly something I wanted for a long time.
    • Last Edit: 9 months 14 hours ago by Pieter van Horssen.
  • Re: Remnant 1.50 audio player progress bar

Posted 9 months 14 hours ago
    • The visibility of the style has something to do with the colors of the background etc.

However if I click on the progress bar I can only move a little bit while in the demo I can click half way for instance and the progress bar will go half way and play from that point.

It could be that because of my audio files has a length of about 2 hrs, but the demo files are only 5 - 10 mins. May be that has an influence on the way the progress bar works......

Further investigation showed that due to the length of the mp3 file, only very small portions of the file are pre-loaded and therefore a very short progress at the time. Is there a parameter to the audioplay.js script where I can influence the pre-load steps?

I have checked with a shorter file and everything works fine because the short file is completely pre-loaded.
    • Last Edit: 8 months 4 weeks ago by Pieter van Horssen.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds