Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Logo Not Showing - Urgent Read

• Re: Logo Not Showing - Urgent Read

Posted 14 years 9 months ago
    • Thanks Henning :mrgreen: . I don't know what it was exactly...I still don't know how it happened exactly, but after deleting all that code - it showed again - looked like that website somehow latched itself onto something in the site and duplicated like a virus...I don't know :oops:

The site will be up and running in a few days and although theres a lot more work to be done on the home page (the only part that is staying is the 'ALBUM' box), that is another 'to do' off the list.

Thankyou very much Henning, you're simply the best (8)
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: Logo Not Showing - Urgent Read

• Thankyou very much Henning for all the advice and help you've given. One last question, is there anyway to delete these particular threads - they're showing up on google and I would rather people not see it when I begin to promote the site.

Oh and one more thing :oops: Is there anyway I can remove the 'tags' from the authors from the joomla applications/templates I've used - is there some sort of price to pay to get that done?
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

• as you dont have access to the forum you will have to ask a mod via PM or use the RT-contact-form.

2nd: you mean the "Written by GKiD Team"?
      You can set this in the J-backend in the article-manager (Parameters ...) or in the article itself (Parameters (Advanced))

• Oh ok thanks, I will be messaging a mod soon. As for the removal of the author, I was reffering to the bottom of the template where it says made by 'Rocket Theme' or something along those lines. I was thinking whether if there was a price to remove that tag to show that the template came from Rocket Theme?
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds