Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

video tutorial on editing the background image

• epinoa

video tutorial on editing the background image

Posted 15 years 3 months ago
    • Hi,

When I first joined there was a video tutorial on editing the background image. In fact you could access it from one of the templates. Cant remember which one. :oops: I`ve spent a good two hours looking through the site and forums but cant find it anywhere. Can anyone help an idiot :cheesy:
    • maturity is the stage before senility
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: video tutorial on editing the background image

• Re: video tutorial on editing the background image

• epinoa wrote:
      Hi,

When I first joined there was a video tutorial on editing the background image. In fact you could access it from one of the templates. Cant remember which one. :oops: I`ve spent a good two hours looking through the site and forums but cant find it anywhere. Can anyone help an idiot :cheesy:

I've been looking for the same video tutorial which is *** NOT *** the Chroma one. It used the Hyperion template if I recall correctly. Please re-post! I'm an incredibly frustrated newbie who joined Rockettheme after bailing out of another Joomla club (Template Plazza) because of the poor quality of their documentation and support.

Suggestion: More video tuts for newbies organized both by template and by category! Searching the boards is incredibly time consuming. I just want to get online with my site already. Make this easier for low tech types who can follow clear directions. www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?mode...ng&t=50228&p=260755#
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• epinoa

• Thanks for the link to the Chromatophore vid. was useful. However desalavery was right, it was on Hyperion. Checked the link that JEM gave but it wasn't there - I'd already trawled the obvious places anyhow.
      It obviously was there once. Any ideas where it disappeared to?
      thanks for the rapid replies tho .
    • maturity is the stage before senility
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Could you tell us what template and version you're using and what exactly you're trying to accomplish?
    • Thanks,
      jim
  • Re: video tutorial on editing the background image

• I am using Hivemind and trying to replace the HiveMind logo with one of my own.

The previously posted Hyperion video tut (which has disappeared from board) had a robust, concise explanation of how to change the Hyperion logo in Fireworks. It included instructions on how to deal with the "slice", something I am very vague on.

Please, pretty please re-post!

And more video tuts! This is just too frustrating and time consuming for newbies. I'm becoming a Joomla zombie doing 16 hours shifts in forum and google hell.
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Thanks Yves,

I looked in the tutorials section, never thought to look in the demo itself.
    • Thanks,
      jim

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds