Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokSprocket hides menu pulldown

• RokSprocket hides menu pulldown

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Hi... RokSprocket hides the bottom pulldown menu item. Please see image below. I'm scrollded down as far as it goes but I still can't see the last item in the pull-down which is "custom". Custom is the item I need to select. I've seen these situations before and the pull-down would pull-up is such cases so none of your selection options disappear as shown here. Thanks
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: RokSprocket hides menu pulldown

• Hi there,

Can you tell me what browser this is occuring in please?

Thanks for your patience 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: RokSprocket hides menu pulldown

• Hi David... I'm using Chromes latest version. I tried different widths but that didn't help.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi there,

OK - I can confirm that is a problem. I have raised a ticket with our dev team.

I was just able to use my mouse to scroll and then as I hovered I could just see a few pixels of blue appear and when clicked it did open the custom box. That may help you for the time being while we investigate further.

Thanks for your patience 8)
    • Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by David Goode.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to David Goode, moderators and administrators

• Thanks for your efforts to get this fixed David. I'm looking forward to the new version.

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • I think this may have fallen off the table. There is still no update and the hidden custom option still exists. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds