Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED First line of text appears above image on Android phone using Afterburner2

• SOLVED First line of text appears above image on Android phone using Afterburner2

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • I'm finding that, on an Android phone only, the first line of text in a paragraph is appearing on top of a left-floated/aligned image using the Afterburner2 template on a Chrome browser. It's fine, appearing to the right or below the image in IE on a laptop and Chrome on an Android tablet. See the home page of the site at http://uganda.saintalphonsus.com .
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED First line of text appears above image on Android phone using Afterburner2

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free Stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your membership appears to have expired.

It's because you are floating everything. Use this code...
      .component-content ul.actions {
          position: absolute;
          right: 0;
          top: 0;
      }
      This is how to create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 4...

Simply create a file called "<TEMPLATENAME>-custom.css" and put this file in the CSS folder of the template (where <TEMPLATENAME> is the name of the template as seen in template manager e.g. rt_fracture). GANTRY4 will automatically load this CSS file. If you wish, you can also have browser specific files by appending, for example, "-ie9" making the filename "<TEMPLATENAME>-custom-ie9.css"

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED First line of text appears above image on Android phone using Afterburner2

• Sorry -- Since I was asking about the free Afterburner2 template I thought this was the appropriate place for the post. I don't see another forum specifically for that template.

I have just re-upped my membership for a year.

(Thanks for your help -- your suggestion worked.)

DH

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds