Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rokie6warn for older template

• mashdun
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Rokie6warn for older template

Posted 15 years 10 months ago
    • Ok. I know I have read a thread on this before but cannot find it now. Trying to add the IE6 warning to my Sporticus Gator website. Here is what I've done so far.

1.I took the rokie6warn.js from another RT J1.0 template and added it to the this one.

2. Added: $enable_ie6warn = "true"; // true | false to the index.php in the template.
      Put it under: $body_style = "gator"; // gator

Then I'm stuck... can't remember what other code I need to add or where to add it. I'm thinking it was in the .htaccess but not sure.

Anything I need to change in the rokie6warn.js file I imported?

By the way... my .htaccess file is not showing up in Filezilla. I then went to my eXtplorer in the backend of the website and it's there. Just cant see it in Filezilla. Stumped me.
    • Last Edit: 15 years 10 months ago by mashdun.
  • Re: Rokie6warn for older template

• You don't need to edit .htaccess at all. Btw, certain apps won't see system files like that but others will, usually a setting to see hidden files and such.

Are you following the tutorials?
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • mashdun
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Rokie6warn for older template

• Which tutorials? The ones here? Yes, but didn't see one for adding the rokie6warn for older templates.
  • Re: Rokie6warn for older template

• Well, its the same for every template more or less. I'd recommend you follow it.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds