Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Cannot use Media Mogul Joomla 1.5 packaged installer

• pj
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Cannot use Media Mogul Joomla 1.5 packaged installer

Posted 16 years 1 month ago
    • It's not quite clear, at least not to me what is meant by a "new Joomla install." Ive installed Joomla first and then uplaaded, extracted the media Mogul installer with Joomla 1.5. I've even started from scratch using just the media mogul-joomla packate. I get an Inteneral Serer Error."
      Please explain the procedure because I don't think I'm doing it right or there is something else that I'm missing. Yes, this is the first time I'm using Joomla, so it is a fresh install.
      ???
  • Re: Cannot use Media Mogul Joomla 1.5 packaged installer

• Have you tried asking/reading at forum.joomla.org in the Installation section?
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • pj
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Cannot use Media Mogul Joomla 1.5 packaged installer

• yep read that as well.
      As I mentioned this is a new install and the package that you offer with the complete template + joomla script does not install properly. I receive an internal server error page after installation. Installing just joomla 1.5 works fine. Media Mogul the template I joined this club for does not install properly either. I've posted a separate question on the appropriate thread for that question. I'd like to resolve this as soon or move on to another service that works best for me. Thanks

• Do you have a link?
    • pj
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• yes this is the site. If I have to re-install it's no problem, but I'd prefer to use rocket launcher if possible and have dummie data as reference points.

www.hotsapien.com/hsmag/
      appreciate the assistance

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds