Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Template not showing front end

• Brettbuc
    • Hero Rocketeer

Template not showing front end

Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    • Hi! I have a site that is quite a bit outdated, unfortunately. I need to migrate it to latest joomla/Gantry. However, in the mean time, the template doesn't seem to be showing in the front end for some reason. It was working fine the last time I checked last week. Any ideas what might be causing this? Using Chimera template.

Thank you for any assistance!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Template not showing front end

• It's working fine for me?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Brettbuc
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Thank you for your quick reply! Which browser are you using? I just noticed that the site works when I use Safari and Firefox, but not when I use Chrome or on my iPhone.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I tried in Chrome, Firefox and Safari and they all work fine.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Brettbuc
    • Hero Rocketeer

• So bizzare! Yesterday, it didn't work on Chrome or my iPhone. Same thing for other people I shared with. But today, works fine.

Any idea what might cause that?

Anyway, thank you, MrT!!! I appreciate you!!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Sounds like a cache or CDN issue - if you are using a CDN turn it off and clear its cache.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Brettbuc

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds