Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

• erbombo

SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • Hi all, I was watching my website and I noticed that rockminievents stopped working. I have change nothing it the website since I configured minieven component (a year ago). I tried to configure the calendar and the compnent again but nothing happened, it contiues to say" No Calendar Events Found or Calendar not set to Public. "

Please, I need a help.

this is my website: www.marcosantucciart.com

thx
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • erbombo

Re: SOLVED minievents stop retrieving calendar information from one day to another!

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Maybe this link is relevant to your issue: support.google.com/calendar/answer/143754?hl=en
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You had both rokminievents2 and rokminievents3 installed at the same time (you must have upgraded). I have uninstalled rokminievents2 but I couldn't see your rokminievents module at all? Can you recreate the rokminievents module again (just type in you calendar details again) then clear server cache and let's see how that then works.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • erbombo

• Hi Prim, I watched the link and it's about sharing google calendar. I already set it pubblic since a year ago, as I said in my question the minievent module was perfectly working...it just stop retriving informations since this week.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please see my post above.

Regards, Mark.
    • erbombo

• Hi Mark, yes I tried to install minievent3 to solve the problem but without success. Now when I try to create minievent 3 module I get this error " Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC in /web/htdocs/www.marcosantucciart.com/home/modules/mod_rokminievents3/lib/RokMiniEvents3.php on line 21 "

Thanks
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by erbombo.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You are using a very old version of PHP so rme3 is not going to work on that. So, I uninstaled rme3 and reinstalled rme2. Now can you recreated the rme2 module with your calendar details. DO NOT update rme2 to rme3 again.

Regards, Mark.
    • erbombo

• Done! but still not woriking.....
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by erbombo.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds