Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Drupal Themes!!!!

• Re: Drupal Themes!!!!

Posted 13 years 11 months ago
    • I'm sure majority of people will appreciate this move.

Customers will enjoy the choice they can now make: use joomla or drupal. I'm not aware of good drupal template clubs before RT and JA entered this field. Now I may want to move my site to drupal.

RT will enjoy the bigger sales. Drupal people gotta love RT themes.

Only people who lost smth are those, who never were going to use drupal and are afraid this will reduce the amount of time RT will dedicate to joomla.

• I am glad that RT is diversifying and making more choices for the club members. The more they research and become experts in the CMS world at large, the better equipped they are to provide us with solid resources.
    • -Erika

Platinum Monarch Design
      Good Design Lends Wings to Success
      http://www.platinummonarchdesign.com

• I cannot say enough how awesome it is to see support for Drupal, seeing as it is hands down they most powerful framework available and eats Joomla for breakfast for development power site speed, and reliability.

I used Drupal for a long time but it was not great for knocking up sites due to the poor availability of themes so you had to spend the time having the created, this will certainly spice up the market.

Well done RT just a brilliant smart move....
    • MGadAllah
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: Drupal Themes!!!!

• Why not to make any co-operate with Lullabot team!?
    • Thanks and Best Regards,
      Mohamed ... Enjoy with respect

• Fantastic news!! I haven't built a Joomla site in more than a year because I've fallen head over heels in love with Drupal, so I'm thrilled to hear that RocketTheme is now producing Drupal themes.

Any chance you'll bring Chromatophore over?

• Haven't tried Drupal, mainly because your joomla templates rock and don't compare to anyone else out their so never bothered giving it a chance. Since I'm use to Joomla I'll probably mostly stay with that but if the need arises I know where to go for Drupal templates!

• Rae French wrote:
      I don't want to get into a CMS war. I am just surprised that Andy would add Drupal to the mix given his history with Joomla. I can see Joomla and BB3 templates because they are interfaced and we were looking for uniformity in two superior programs. I didn't understand why they went with Wordpress either. I just hope that all of this, creating Joomla, BB3, Wordpress, and now Drupal templates, doesn't take away from the quality and timeliness of RT's Joomla templates.
      I totally agree. After the addition of new members to RT portfolio I observe a deep silence in forums, less satisfaction in design quality. Andy, James, Kevin appear less.. mostly at the beginning of each month.
    • MGadAllah
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Seniha Meliha wrote:
      Rae French wrote:
      I don't want to get into a CMS war. I am just surprised that Andy would add Drupal to the mix given his history with Joomla. I can see Joomla and BB3 templates because they are interfaced and we were looking for uniformity in two superior programs. I didn't understand why they went with Wordpress either. I just hope that all of this, creating Joomla, BB3, Wordpress, and now Drupal templates, doesn't take away from the quality and timeliness of RT's Joomla templates.
      I totally agree. After the addition of new members to RT portfolio I observe a deep silence in forums, less satisfaction in design quality. Andy, James, Kevin appear less.. mostly at the beginning of each month.
      It is just a matter of expansions ... soon RT will gain more and more.
    • Max Miecchi
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • MediaWorks

• I really don't understand some negative feedbacks about RT strategy and expansion.
      A lot of the know-how I have about CMS or phpBB, I acquired it at RT forums. This brought me new customers and the opportunity to offer new services, with a high level of fidelization by my clients.
      Heartly thanks, RT.
    • MediaWorks Worldwide
      MediaWorks Italia
      Communication, Crossmedia, Advertising, IT. Visual, Graphic and Web Design.
    • MGadAllah
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Massimiliano Miecchi wrote:
      I really don't understand some negative feedbacks about RT strategy and expansion.
      A lot of the know-how I have about CMS or phpBB, I acquired it at RT forums. This brought me new customers and the opportunity to offer new services, with a high level of fidelization by my clients.
      Heartly thanks, RT.
      This is life my friend. we all have various thinking and different tastes. So not all people will like the same thing.

For me it was rocket theme which make me do the move to Drupal.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds