Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry Site Launched

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Gantry Site Launched

Posted 14 years 1 month ago
    • After several months of development, we are very pleased to announce the launch of our new Gantry Framework site located at www.gantry-framework.org . This site provides a lot of documentation, screencasts, and other great information to help showcase what Gantry can do and how to use it. As well as launching the site, we are also releasing the stand-alone Gantry template that can be used as a good base template for any template development. Also, there is a RocketLauncher version to get you started as fast as possible.
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: Gantry Site Launched

• Finally ... but some days too late for me ... :oops:
      Excellent design ... exploring the infos now!
      Thanks for this great framework!

And I want that new lightbox effect for Rokbox ... :cheesy:
  • Re: Gantry Site Launched

• Great news!... I thought it would be part of the RT membership, but was released for everyone. On joomlabamboo.com released a template based on grid960 - zengrid - but you must pay for use joining to club.

Thank you for this, will change the way of design web sites with Joomla!
    • web: www.gsuez.cl
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• We are the first to release a fully 100% GPL template framework, and considering it's the best :) , why use anything else? I'm sure the others will follow suit, just a matter of time...

• We are the first to release a fully 100% GPL template framework, and considering it's the best :) , why use anything else? I'm sure the others will follow suit, just a matter of time...
      100% agreement! 8)
    • web: www.gsuez.cl
    • THOR
    • Rocketeer

• I don't know if this has been posted somewhere else on the fourm, but the template you guys used for www.gantry-framework.org/ looks sexy as hell. I'm stunned with the new "rokbox concept" (sliding in and out to the left) and the design. Please release the template for us paying RT club members. It's just great to look at.

Those simple, reduced and sleek looking templates (just like Quantive) rock as they can easily be used for corporate or community websites. I hope there will be more of those in the future that don't waste so much space with paddings and stuff.
    • Invision
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Am gonna give it a try. Maybe release a nice GPL template when Joomla 1.6 comes out :P
    • Apache Version 2.2.14 (Unix) | PHP Version 5.2.12 | MySQL Version 5.1.43-log | Architecture x86_64 | OS Linux | Joomla Version 1.5.20 | pHpBB v3.0.7-PL1 | Firefox v3.6.8 | Internet Explorer 8 |
    • Rich Bean
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Great job on the new gantry website :)

Time to get used to the new framwork.
    • KMGDESIGN
    • Hero Rocketeer

• whow! :D

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds