Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Crystalline March 2010 Template Released!

• VisPrada
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • web stuff

Re: Crystalline March 2010 Template Released!

Posted 14 years 2 months ago
    • The Color Chooser is absolutely phenomenal!
      Great Job!
  • Re: Crystalline March 2010 Template Released!

• Superb Template, really great !

• This is amazing! The first time I am 100% happy with a template. Why? Because now I can really customize it on the fly. Great job guys!

• I am really, truly impressed here. After being a Rockettheme member for some time I'm finally going to make some real sites with these templates instead of just playing around! This thing is inspiringly powerful, initial installation went perfectly, and customization seems easy.

Thanks Rocketeers!

• Exquisite! Refined! So flexible, so thoroughly well crafted. I especially like the new way you display the module positions in the demo - actual modules lit up, rather than just an image.

Crystalline clear to me!
    • Daryl Baratta
    • Rocketeer
    • Website maintenance

• Fantastic looking with great function. Never had so much fun playing with a color picker before! The ability to get down in each section of the site and make changes with that new chooser is just amazing.

Thank you!
    • Daryl Baratta
    • Toni56

• The new Cristalline theme is amazing, we love it, but we have a problem. When I log in on the frontend, with my super administrator account, open the color chooser, change some colors, and I want to save it as New preset. The "Gantry Presets Saver" popup appears, i fill the fields, the "Save" button becomes active, but when I press it, nothing happens. (It causes a JavaScript error). Is this a problem at our server probably? Everything else works fine.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Toni56 wrote:
      The new Cristalline theme is amazing, we love it, but we have a problem. When I log in on the frontend, with my super administrator account, open the color chooser, change some colors, and I want to save it as New preset. The "Gantry Presets Saver" popup appears, i fill the fields, the "Save" button becomes active, but when I press it, nothing happens. (It causes a JavaScript error). Is this a problem at our server probably? Everything else works fine.

Please post the details on the Crystalline forum. Make sure to include the URL of your site so we can see where the error comes from.

• Great template!

Can we expect to see the Color Chooser in every subsequent Rockettheme template?

Hope so!

Ken
    • Toni56

• Andy Miller wrote:
      Toni56 wrote:
      The new Cristalline theme is amazing, we love it, but we have a problem. When I log in on the frontend, with my super administrator account, open the color chooser, change some colors, and I want to save it as New preset. The "Gantry Presets Saver" popup appears, i fill the fields, the "Save" button becomes active, but when I press it, nothing happens. (It causes a JavaScript error). Is this a problem at our server probably? Everything else works fine.

Please post the details on the Crystalline forum. Make sure to include the URL of your site so we can see where the error comes from.

The test site: http://menupage.hu/
      --- private info removed ---
      open color chooser, try save new. This causes the error (Both Explorer and firefox - mootools.js, line 75)

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds