Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Holiday Promo Code!

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Holiday Promo Code!

Posted 14 years 4 months ago
    • Just wanted to announce the availability of a 15% OFF promo code available for new club signups and also upgrades. If you have been thinking about upgrading to Developer, or perhaps another club membership such as WordPress or PHP, now's the time to do it! This promotion will run until December 31st.

The code is:

rokxmas2009

Just enter it in the promo/discount code field during checkout. Enjoy!
  • Re: Holiday Promo Code!

• Man...I searched and searched for any Holiday Promo codes before renewing my membership and then one comes out a couple days after I bite the bullet and become a year member. lol

Oh well...you guys deserve it! Keep it up
    • Check out the indy film distribution and production company Moonlight Pictures at www.moonlightpictures.org
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Holiday Promo Code!

• not to worry, this doesn't apply to renewals anway :( heh. sorry about that.

• No problem! Worth every penny!
    • Check out the indy film distribution and production company Moonlight Pictures at www.moonlightpictures.org
    • Invision
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Well, am a student. If the discounts were 50% , I could have signed up right now for Developer :P

Anyways, Merry Christmas
    • Apache Version 2.2.14 (Unix) | PHP Version 5.2.12 | MySQL Version 5.1.43-log | Architecture x86_64 | OS Linux | Joomla Version 1.5.20 | pHpBB v3.0.7-PL1 | Firefox v3.6.8 | Internet Explorer 8 |
    • DeiEx
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Hell, I just took a new signuup of a years developer for the Joomla club just a few days ago, had a lapsed Joomlart developer membership and didnt fancy going back that way.

Oh well, this time next year I'll be watching for a renewal code ;)

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • Bummer - I just signed up for the Wordpress club. How about a little retroactive promo love?
    • DeiEx
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Michael Rabkin wrote:
      Bummer - I just signed up for the Wordpress club. How about a little retroactive promo love?

Er, this is from last year ;)

Perhaps theres something here? :

www.rockettheme.com/promotions

• When I try to use the code promo code I get the following message.
      Your subscription to this club is active and will expire on Fri Apr 1 2011
      NOTICE: You cannot renew until you are within 30 days of your expiration date

Should be able to renew anytime otherwise we never can use any promo same result for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and New Year.
    • VirtueShop
    • Jayadevan
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Web Designer

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • In honor of Joomla's special day and as a thank you to the Joomla community that have made Joomla what it is today, rockettheme has offered a 15% coupon on all club memberships for the month of September in 2010 is there a new offer in 2011 also we are waiting for promos from rockettheme.
    • Finsoft IT Solutions

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds