Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RocketTheme WordPress Themes

• nexialys
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Web developer, vBulletin Enhancer, site builder for non-profit clubs, father of 4, Black Sheep for InternetBrands

Re: RocketTheme WordPress Themes

Posted 14 years 6 months ago
    • Andy Miller wrote:
      Please contact support via the "Contact Us" link under "Home" and state your case. We are usually very accommodating :)
      strangely, i was in the same situation, i purchased the Joomla club because the Joomla templates were more interesting, but i decided to use a theme that was also available for Wordpress, so i purchased a club for Wordpress as well... don't know what to do now, maybe i'll keep the Joomla club so i can play with Joomla and port all your styles to vBulletin... :)
    • http://vbenhancer.com for all your vBulletin needs -- addons, features, style modifications... *(maybe RT themes?? we never know!)
    • Tyndie
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 14 years 6 months ago
    • Is there a general lead time of when the corresponding wordpress theme gets released after it gets released on joomla, like with phpbb?
    • g Iyer
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • It is great to see wordpress themes in the same great look-and-feel of Joomla! templates. When I was a member of Joomla! themes, I was tickled to see a new theme every month. Will these be new wordpress themes every month, too. It has been a while since any new wordpress theme has been released.
      Cheers
      Data :cry:
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 13 years 9 months ago

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds