Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Infuse October 2009 Template Released!

• Re: Infuse October 2009 Template Released!

Posted 14 years 7 months ago
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Infuse October 2009 Template Released!

• Steven M Birch wrote:
      I do love the templates and they do keep getting better and better. However, they seem to get more and more arty and less and less corporate. It would be great to have all the great features and something that feels a bit more corporate.

Every artsy style has a "medium" and "low" graphic background setting. The body elements are transparent so you can actually put anything behind. As you can see from mike's post above, the light style with a basic gradient background makes a supremely corporate style. Just explore the demo, try the styles, and see for yourself.

• Andy Miller wrote:
      Steven M Birch wrote:
      I do love the templates and they do keep getting better and better. However, they seem to get more and more arty and less and less corporate. It would be great to have all the great features and something that feels a bit more corporate.

Every artsy style has a "medium" and "low" graphic background setting. The body elements are transparent so you can actually put anything behind. As you can see from mike's post above, the light style with a basic gradient background makes a supremely corporate style. Just explore the demo, try the styles, and see for yourself.

You mean we have to actually look and see what the options are? We should just be able to see everything on the homepage. :P LOL - Just Kidding!

Great Job Andy and the Team! WOO WOOO
    • "You can learn a lot from a dummy. So, pay attention to yourself." Quote by me.
    • Limco
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Wow !- what can I say.........This is a cracker !!!
      Beautiful and so proffesional............I love it !
      :)
    • http://snatch59.com
    • StefanM
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Excellent job here RT team and perfect timing!
      The Style 4 with some minor graphic tweeks is exactly what I require for a Kayak Fishing Club website I'm currently developing. It's so appropriate in fact, that I'm not even too upset about discarding the past two months work I've spent styling Vertigo, JCal Pro and JoomGallery for that site.

• Andy Miller wrote:
      Steven M Birch wrote:

Thank you for this. Unfortunately, some of us have jobs to do and cannot spend all day "playing" and experimenting with different bits. So we have to look for tips and advice, such as this. So once again, many thanks.

Must say, with a little colour variation to match company requirements, this template is excellent in the simple style.

• Hi. Infuse 1.5.1
      You mean:
      Changed Files:
      /styleloader.php
      or
      /rt-styleloader.phP
      ?
      Best regards
    • Joe K
    • Elite Rocketeer

• It has been so long I have almost forgot how to post!

This template is hot....probably time to join back up! The one question I have is how long until the PHPBB3 template is ready to go with it?

Edit: I suppose if I had read Andy's post I would known he already answered. :cheesy:
    • Satyr

Posted 14 years 5 months ago
    • Hello!!
      I have been using this template for a while, and it has a dramatic conflict with "community builder" component. error 500 (internal server error) occurs every time one tries to register for an account. the error occurs while browsing with the latest versions of safari, firefox, opera and chrome, and only IE displays the page correctly. Could you please tell what is the problem and how it can be solved?
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 14 years 5 months ago
    • Satyr wrote:
      Hello!!
      I have been using this template for a while, and it has a dramatic conflict with "community builder" component. error 500 (internal server error) occurs every time one tries to register for an account. the error occurs while browsing with the latest versions of safari, firefox, opera and chrome, and only IE displays the page correctly. Could you please tell what is the problem and how it can be solved?

Can you please open a new topic in Infuse board: www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=270&rb_v=viewforum
    • Yves

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds