Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Welcome Kevin DuCommun

• Jordan
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Welcome Kevin DuCommun

Posted 17 years 3 months ago
    • Great! Congrats and hope you keep helping the community like you do already :)
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

• Congrats, Kevin! I'll take all the credit for recommending you! Just kidding!

To the best of my memory, a number of folks saw right away that you and RT were a good fit. I can see now that Andy has been following the second part of the Peter Principle - surround yourself with great folks so that you can boost your productivity and enhance your skills. With you, Kevin, Andy has made a smart move.

The RocketTheme brand is now firing it's 2nd Stage with your addition, Kevin. It's going to be great to see what new heights RT will reach with you on board.

Also, let me say that the RT rocket could have not gotten off the ground without the great Launch Crew that makes up the RocketTheme community. I'm amazed at the good talent and helpful attitudes that are found on this site. It's a testimony of the vision that Andy first saw a few years ago.

Again, congrats, Kevin. It's going to be a great 2007 for RocketTheme!

Onward and upward!

dave
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."
  • Re: Welcome Kevin DuCommun

• Kevin+ Andy =fantastic! ;D

Great news,

Mike

• Congrats Kevin, I also think that Andy made a great decision to bring you in. If Sporticus is any indication, the collaboration between you and Andy will yield many more superb RT templates. Here's to an exciting 2007!

• Hello Kevin, welcome.... I expect alot ...... :)

looking forward to your work M8

regards

lee
    • Come visit us!

• Andy Miller wrote:
      Ok, well today is a big day as Kevin DuCommun is officially a full time employee of RocketTheme LLC. Kevin has been involved in RocketTheme for a long time helping out with his great design skills to create custom designs and also many template variations. Welcome aboard!

Kevin DuCommun - I've heard of him! Congrats!!!

Posted 17 years 2 months ago
    • Kevin's wife is the happiest of all, I'm sure. But good going Andy, on getting a top notch designer.

Posted 17 years 2 weeks ago
    • David Beeman wrote:
      Kevin's wife is the happiest of all, I'm sure. But good going Andy, on getting a top notch designer.
      Guy's stop to talk abaut oders wives, girlfrends and and so similarly. Ther are Not Open Source ! ;D ;D ;D
    • When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
      Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole
      one and prayed for forgiveness.

Posted 17 years 2 weeks ago
    • Dejan K. wrote:
      David Beeman wrote:
      Kevin's wife is the happiest of all, I'm sure. But good going Andy, on getting a top notch designer.
      Guy's stop to talk abaut oders wives, girlfrends and and so similarly. Ther are Not Open Source ! ;D ;D ;D

LOL! :D Great one Dejan
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds