Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SolarSentinel May09 2009 Template Released!

• Re: SolarSentinel May09 2009 Template Released!

Posted 15 years 2 weeks ago
    • joev wrote:
      I guess one example would be the MiniNews module. I haven't looked at the CSS files, but was curious if these elements could be styled with another template, like Mynxx. With the MiniNews module there is a Title in the upper left and the module controls on the upper right. I assume these would need to be styled. Thanks.

That would be a question better suited in General Discussion rather than an announcement. But specific integration like that is going to be more complex. I was merely referencing the general implementation to any template. Obviously, each individual template will present specific challenges.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • zorroh

Re: SolarSentinel May09 2009 Template Released!

• WOW! Im very impressed!!

• Man, i love these clean layouts you guys have been doing. I hope you keep them coming.

Mark
    • Kingtech
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• The thing that impresses me the most is the rokGZipper.

My only question is can I use this technology with other templates?

This idea is so simple, but makes such a huge improvement over site load time.

I manage my own server, so reducing bandwidth and CPU cycles by reducing number of requests and compressing the files as well...... all I can say is that is AWESOME! :cheesy: My hat's off to RocketTheme for this one.

-Thomas
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• WOW! This theme brought me back to RocketTheme and Joomla after developing in the WordPress realm. I love themes like this and this one is the ultimate in it's class. Truly amazing!

• Good job. This is a good template. profesional style (not child style), polivalent, customisable (change css simple), good code... THIS TEMPLATE I EASY TO CONVERT IN FUNNY TEMPLATE or not, the problem is a funny template to covert in a serious and professional template.

This is my style solar, hivemind, versatility...

Congratulations
    • bye ,thanks, and sorry for my english

Posted 15 years 6 days ago
    • Hi there! what a great template is this, my compliments!!!

In the last weeks I started rolling out / modify the theme to make it work on my website.

Though, there is a little issue which I couldn't solve so far, it's about the 'titling' of:
      - the title of the homepage
      - the title of the area where frontpagecontent (articles) are placed in

I hope somebody can give me the clue and tell me in which files this parameters can be set as wanted! Thnx a lot sofar! Kind regards, Erik.
    • Last Edit: 14 years 11 months ago by evandenbrink.

Posted 15 years 1 day ago
    • When I click on any link on my Solar template the screen turns white to a background with just plain writing, and all the cool template design disappears, why does this happen!
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 15 years 1 day ago
    • Gayle Childs wrote:
      When I click on any link on my Solar template the screen turns white to a background with just plain writing, and all the cool template design disappears, why does this happen!

Please post in the proper forum, in this case Solar Sentinel.

Do you have SEF enabled?

If so is it configured properly?
    • Thanks,
      jim

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds