Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Mynxx April 2009 Template Released!

• MPM
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Mynxx April 2009 Template Released!

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • mestophales wrote:
      You are right it was a virtuemart component issue - specificallt the file checkout.thankyou.tpl.php that came with the rocketlauncher 1.5 Mynxx package - the file you have is BLANK!!!!!

I replaced it with the same file from another install I had done and POOF magically it started working.

Just thought you might want to know to go and check that specific package.

Where will I find that file? I'm having the same trouble with my mynxx template. It insists on C.O.D. and will not complete the sale by taking the customer to the PayPal screen.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Mynxx April 2009 Template Released!

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • MPM wrote:
      Where will I find that file? I'm having the same trouble with my mynxx template. It insists on C.O.D. and will not complete the sale by taking the customer to the PayPal screen.
      hi there,

../components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/pages/checkout.thankyou.tpl.php
      ../components/com_virtuemart/themes/vm_mynxx/templates/pages/checkout.thankyou.tpl.php

kat :)

ps: i am going to close this thread, it's only an announcement and not meant for support questions.
      if anyone needs any help, please start a new topic in the mynxx forum.
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds