Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Replicant2 - October 2008 RocketTheme Template Released!

• Re: Replicant2 - October 2008 RocketTheme Template Released!

Posted 15 years 6 months ago
    • Mike VanKirk wrote:
      Replicant v2 features a fully transparent structure that not only supports variable width or height, but is also fully supported in IE6.
      This is totally not the case. The design looks really bad in IE6 for us. Attached is a screenshot of demo.rockettheme.com/oct08_j15/

Is there anything we can do to fix the design? I have tried changing it to use the strict doctype, which normally fixes IE6's shortcomings, but no luck. :(
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Replicant2 - October 2008 RocketTheme Template Released!

• Do you have javascript turned off? Do you have any other plugins running for IE6? Do you have some windows firewall software running? I assure you it looks fine in IE6 on mine (and everyone elses) computer. Also what is your useragent:

whatsmyuseragent.com/

Please post your issues in a new thread, and we'll take a look.

• I was using the IE6 standalone from evolt.org, UA is: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

But I downloaded and tried MultipleIEs and everything looks fine! The odd thing is that it gives the exct same UA. Anyway, crisis averted.

Fantastic design, by the way. :)
    • Last Edit: 15 years 6 months ago by David Jones.
    • MMoore

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • Question, I installed the Replicant Template within my JOOMLA! 1.6 install and it didn't take. Is there incompatibilities between JOOMLA! v1.6 and this template? Thank you for your response!
      MM
    • Rico

• MMoore wrote:
      "... Replicant ... Is there incompatibilities between JOOMLA! v1.6 and this template? ..."
      In the download section its clearly described as a "Native Joomla! 1.5 Edition" ...
    • MMoore

• Fair enough. There are so many wonderful templates available for 1.5, is there an effort to enable compatibility of previously created templates to support 1.6?

• Once the March template is release, the RocketTheme team will begin updating their older templates with 1.6 support starting from the most recent working backwards towards the older ones.

I literally just read it before I looked at this topic. ;p

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds