0 items Join Now

RocketTheme version 2.5 launched

• Robert D. Wagers
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Full-Time Cancer Fighter!

Re: RocketTheme version 2.5 launched

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • I like the denim/canvas texture! Adds a little "POP!"
      I like the mouse-over effect of the top menu!
      Would never expect anything other than.... "Top-Notch design work" from Andy and the crew!

Wage
    • "Everyone has to get knocked-down every once-in-a-while, otherwise you'll never learn how to get-back-up! "
      A quote attributed to my Grandpa Wagers
    • Barong
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• So what's the base template for the new Rockettheme look? Are we going to get it, too?
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Barong
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I'm sorry for not being clear. What I mean is which Joomla template is the base for the new Rockettheme look? Paradox, Hybrid, Syndicate, Omnycron, Zephyr etc.
  • Re: RocketTheme version 2.5 launched

• i had no idea there was a basic ganty template. thank you andy. I now have a template(framework) for my next 3 projects.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Barong wrote:
      I'm sorry for not being clear. What I mean is which Joomla template is the base for the new Rockettheme look? Paradox, Hybrid, Syndicate, Omnycron, Zephyr etc.

Nope, it's not based on a gantry template yet. Still running our older rt_rockettheme_j15 template but just updated the header. Next major redesign will be on gantry.
    • photoGuy
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• daenabean wrote:
      I agree with earlier posts...my roboform doesn't even see the login. I don't want to have to type in my login info every time I visit. The "old" login page I have roboform set to use still works, so as long as that's an option, I'm happy. Otherwise, great look!
      Yes, the login is sadness. And not just for Roboform users. I use KeePass, and the autotype is now broken. And I don't see a way to fix it, since the login form is not visible until an action with the mouse. To make it worse, the login panel disappears when I move my mouse to far within it. So, if I copy my username to the clipboard, point to open the login panel, click in the username field, then try to right click and move my mouse pointer to "paste", the login panel disappears before I can complete the operation.

There seems to be no way to navigate to the login panel using the keyboard.

Conclusion: way too fancy.

What's wrong with username / password fields right on the page, like it used to be? Or at least a separate URL for login / logout ?
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• you can always get to a regular 'on page' login by going to a protected page while not logged in:

www.rockettheme.com/my-account

might wanna bookmark that if you are having trouble.
    • Robert D. Wagers
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Full-Time Cancer Fighter!

• I like how the login and account-info links are on a mouse-over bubble!!! I think it's snazzy!
      The only criticism of it from me would be that a new member or lapse-member might not know it's there and have difficulty finding it!

Just my 2-cents and it's probably not even worth the 2-pennies!

Wage
    • "Everyone has to get knocked-down every once-in-a-while, otherwise you'll never learn how to get-back-up! "
      A quote attributed to my Grandpa Wagers
    • Rich Bean
    • Elite Rocketeer

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds