Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hybrid November 2010 Template Released!

• Re: Hybrid November 2010 Template Released!

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • Yves wrote:
      CoreyVM wrote:
      Did anyone else notice that the title of this topic says October 2010 Template? Cool template though, looks very nice...

Thanks, corrected !
      Hi, I bought several RocketTheme in templates in your page and I have assembled the web pages different but when I opened the page web in google chrome the extensions installed as rock tabs and that brings me problems, just as happens in rockettheme.com portal, hopefully respond to my concern thanks???? help?

• Yves wrote:
      CoreyVM wrote:
      Did anyone else notice that the title of this topic says October 2010 Template? Cool template though, looks very nice...

Thanks, corrected !
      Hi, I bought several RocketTheme in templates in your page and I have assembled the web pages different but when I opened the page web in google chrome the extensions installed as rock tabs and that brings me problems, just as happens in rockettheme.com portal, hopefully respond to my concern thanks???? help?
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: Hybrid November 2010 Template Released!

• Update Roktabs to the latest version. Also check if the there is an override in the html-folder of your template for mod_roktabs (Doiminion has one for example). If so update that too with the latest version of your template. Demo has not fully been updated.

• is it possible to edit the source graphic for the left hand top logo 'hybrid' towards a complete circle or triangle image instead? - this would allow the template to take on all sorts of looks - with the same mechanicals...

it would meet my needs...
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: Hybrid November 2010 Template Released!

• Well you can put in there what you want .. as always Fireworks-png-sources are included.
      It just depends on your skills ...

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds