Premier Support is a new service above-and-beyond our standard forum support channel, which provides a one-on-one incident management system with a 2 hour response time within our hours of operation.
Premier Support cases can be purchased individually for $75 each or a bundle of 3 for $225.
Premier Support cases should be opened through the Premier Support section on our website. All responses will be visible through the online incident management system with email notifications. Each Premier Support case covers a single incident or problem, as determined by our technical support staff.
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8AM EST to 7PM EST
- Response Time: We will try our very best to respond to your Premier Support incident within 2 hours.
- Purchasing and Refunds: You purchase incident credits for Premier Support. Each credit can be used to create a new incident. No refunds will be given for Premier Support incident credits purchased. If we are unable to provide help for a particular incident, or if you find a legitimage bug or error in our code, the incident will be invalidated and your incident credit will be incremented to its previous value.
- Length of Validity: Premier Support cases are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Areas of Support: Premier Support is limited to configuration, setup, running, and minor tweaking of RocketTheme templates, themes, and extensions. Each support incident is limited to a maximum of 4 hours of RocketTheme time. We will notify you if we approach this threshold and we can arrange to use another incident to extend the time if you have more incidents available.
- Incident Scope: The scope of incidents must not 'creep' into other issues and areas. A new incident must be created for each specific issue.
- Custom Development: Custom development is not available via RocketTheme Premier Support
- Invalid Incidents: Support incidents that are deemed invalid, i.e. they fall outside the areas of support described above, will be marked as invalid and your support incident count will be reverted to the previous value.
- Auto-Closing Incidents: After a incident has been resolved, the incident will auto-close after 30 days.
- Reopening an Incident: You may reopen a closed incident within 30 days. After 30 days you will need to create a new incident.