ChapelcoMarch Joomla Template
Chapelco is designed with an intricate mix of subtle style elements to add depth and create a clean and professional appearance.
A standard array of powerful features and functions are brought to Chapelco via the Gantry Framework, a dynamic and powerful template framework. RokSprocket, a complex and diverse content display extension, has integrated styling with this template.
Features and Screenshots
- Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3.x Compatible
- Responsive Layout
- 8 Preset Styles
- 76 Module Positions
- 10 Styled & Numerous Structural Module Suffixes
- RokSprocket Responsive Layout Integrated
- RokAjaxSearch Styling
- Styled Support for Responsive K2 Layout
- Powerful Gantry 4 Framework
- Custom Content Typography
- DropDown Menu & Splitmenu
- FF, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE8+ Compatible
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS CSS
Chapelco's responsive grid system is designed for desktop, tablet and smartphone systems, each with minor modifications to ensure compatibility in each mode.
Responsive Layout for RokSprocket
Chapelco comes with the RokSprocket extension that are built to work with a responsive layout and support mobile touch events, such as 'swipe'.
K2 (3rd Party) Responsive Layout
K2 is the popular powerful content extension for Joomla! with CCK-like features. Chapelco also comes with the K2 extension that is built to work with the responsive layout.
Downloading the Template Files
To install the template, you need one of the following files.
Files required for the template to function:
- Template (Standalone) chapelco-template.zip - Standalone template file without the Gantry Framework.
- Template (Bundle) chapelco-bundle.zip - Template plus the Gantry Framework.
- RokNavMenu - Required for the menu to work.
There are other files that you may wish to download that accompany the release, but are not required for the template to work.
- Source PNG(s) chapelco-sources.zip - Adobe® Fireworks PNG source file(s) and any applicable fonts.
- Source BG PNG(s) chapelco-sources-bg.zip - Adobe® Fireworks PNG BG source file(s). Only distributed if the template has complex BGs.
- RocketLauncher chapelco-rocketlauncher_j25(_j30).zip - Demo replica installer.
Using the Joomla Installer
- Install the template at Admin → Extensions → Extensions Manager → Browse for chapelco-template.zip → Upload & Install
Making Chapelco the Default
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a non-exhaustive changelog for the Chapelco Template, inclusive of any alpha, beta, release candidate and final versions.