Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Official - Show your ride thread...

• Re: Official - Show your ride thread...

Posted 17 years 4 months ago
    • Seriously sweet ride Andy! :)

Excellent backdrop for those photos too!

• Well this is my '98 Honda Civic VTEC. I like my Jap cars, I don't think you can beat them for speed and reliability! This is the third Honda I've owned, the first was written off (not my fault >:() and the second one got upgraded to this one.

The picture was taken on Hardknott Pass in the Lake District UK, it's the steepest road in England and makes for a fun journey! It's pretty close to where I live and we go there in the summer time to jump off the cliffs into the crystal clear rivers, it's amazing! Here's a YouTube vid of the action from the very day the photo was taken, the biggest jumps are about half way through the vid. ;D

Tom.

Re: Official - Show your ride thread...

• Nice pickup Andy. I'm currently looking for one for my home in Mexico. It's in a small town where the only paving is on inner roads and those that connect to major towns. I nice and hardy pickup will do. Definately checking out Toyota and those upgraded wheel/tires.

Posted 17 years 3 months ago
    • Nice new toy, Andy!

One of my rides... :( time to sell it actually.
    • Last Edit: 17 years 3 months ago by Dan Gamber.
    • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• ok lads, one more for you. in sweden we use wood to heat the house. i have this oven that i fill up once a day and it keeps the house warm and gives us hot water ... so i've run out of wood and i've had to take the quad out. i would have used a snow scooter but we dont have a thing on the back to attach the trailer ...

it took me a while to fill up the cellar but it was fun because after i got to rip up the garden on a quad bike in the snow ...

this really is my definition of fun. i was working with 4 wheel drive all day then stuck it into 2 wheel for the snow ... amazing! wife however couldnt take a decent photo. could be because it is dark here pretty much all the time and i was tearing up the garden .. so here is one of me and then one of the actual quad ...

just want to add. it's a lot more fun with the ipod on as you dont hear anything else ... its coming with me everywhere this year on the scooter! highly recommend fat boy slim .... gets you going!
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• That does look like fun damo. Can't wait to visit you and take it for a ride :)
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• next year andy the guesthouse will be finished. it's about 30 meters from the house right on the edge of the forrest but wireless doesn't reach :( so i'm laying cable in the spring!

sorry to harp on about this but i'm still smiling .... its got quite wamr here so a lot of the snow has turned very hard and icy ... it was the most fun i've ever had on a quad. you had ot fight round the rock inthe photo but when you got it out you just pushed down and kicked off again ... awseome ride ;D
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Hi Damo, you are now ready for a Quad Core . ;)
    • Yves
    • Stew Thompson
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • School Teacher

• damo wrote:

i look at it this way. holiday next year or no holiday. the wife looks at like new machine or no sex for a year ... i'm thinking about it ;-)

quite a choice...
    • www.bentonhighschool.com/
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Just picked her up and brought her home today:

2003 DODGE DAKOTA
      KMs : 32,873
      Engine : 4.7L V8 overhead cam
      Body : Extended Cab
      Transmission : Automatic - 4 speed - overdrive
      Fuel : Gas
      Drive : 4x4
      Doors : 2
      Interior Color : Black
      Exterior Color : Black
      Type : Extended Cab
      Options : Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, CD Player, 6 Infinity speakers, Anti-Lock Brakes, Bucket Seats, Cruise Control, Dual Air Bag, Fog Lights, Heated Mirrors, Keyless Entry, Leather Interior, Power Locks, Power Seat, Power Windows, Running Boards, Short Box, Tilt Steering, Tinted Glass, Tonneau Cover, Tow Package, overhead console.

This is mostly for The Wife, I still use my trusty '95 Jeep YJ - yahoo!

Cheers!
    • Last Edit: 17 years 3 months ago by Bob Ateah.
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds